Tuition & Fees
- $100 per student
*Please note that Students that are registering for core classes are not required to pay an additional registration fee to register for elective courses or the Thursday program.
Academy Tuition (K4 – 8th Grade)
- Academy Tuesday Core Tuition: $640 (1st child), each additional child $620 each
- Academy Elective Tuition: $350 per class
- Academy Thursday Program: $540
- Science classes will have an extra $30 lab fee
*Please note that Students that are registering for core classes are not required to pay an additional registration fee to register for elective courses.
High School Tuition:
- High School (1 day/week classes): $410 per class
- University Model (2 days/week, 3 credit hours): $850
- Honors fee: $30 per class taken with Honors component (paid directly to teacher)
- High School science classes will have an extra $50 lab fee (subject to change based on which class your student is enrolled)
We seek to be good stewards of that which has been entrusted to us. In order for us to plan accurately, we ask each family to view their involvement as a commitment for the entire year. We base the budget on this assumption, and even one or two withdrawals can have a negative effect.
Exceptions to this policy are the following only:
- Death of a parent
- Loss of a job
- Moving out of state
No transfers of tuition to other families are allowed.